Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear spoken instructions and a 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
›› Multitasking support. Clear, turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
For all features and full descriptions please see www.tomtom.com/navigation/iphone
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- SG, MY, ID, TH, BN.
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3G, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 2nd gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone and iPod touch are not supported.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
- LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP: because roads are constantly changing, on average 15% of roads change every year, your TomTom app update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map.
- STOP NAVIGATION BUTTON: press this to put the app into power saving mode when you no longer need instructions. Guidance will resume the next time you open the app.
- IMPROVED SEARCH: you can now search for TomTom Places near your Favorites and Recent Destinations.
- PREMIUM VOICES: you may have to restore purchases before premium voices can be used after installing this update.
- HELP US IMPROVE: the app now sends us information about how you use it. We use that information to improve the user experience and to create general usage statistics. You can choose whether to send this information or not at any time in the Settings > Advanced menu.
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: the app no longer supports the iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2nd gen. (and other users of iOS4.x).
Download Links: IPA LINK